Wednesday, January 17, 2007

progress

Hope you all had a very good break! After several weeks of e-mailing and waiting, I have finally been able to contact the outreach director of Democracy Now , a radio program hosted by Amy Goodman. I arranged to meet with him--and hopefully Amy Goodman!--in the near future. In the meantime, I am working on developing questions that I want to pose to Amy Goodman. Since I assume our interview time will probably be brief, I want the questions I ask to be concise yet well thought out. I am excited to interview a famous journalist and hopefully this meeting will be very informative and enrich and advance my research on her.

~Veronica

1 comment:

Mireille Miller said...

Excellent work Veronica! It sounds really promising. Are you expected to have a set of questions ready to present at your meeting with Denis Moynihan this Friday?