Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hello and preliminary list

Hey guys,

I joined the project a little late so i haven't had a chance to meet everyone, but i look forward to working with all of you. I'm posting my preliminary list as well. i know already i have some overlap with natalie, but my eyes are bigger than my...pen? so i probably wont be able to get to all of these by a longshot, and if there is some kind of feud over marguerite duras, im sure we can work it out. i think i will start with either Joan Baez or Oriana Fallaci (my grandmother LOVES her) but the rest are as follows...

Coco Chanel (who wouldnt?), Maria Montessori, Josephine Baker, Rachel Carson, Edith Piaf, Pearl Buck, Coretta Scott King, Simone de Beauvoir, Dorothea Lange, Dyan Fossey, Joan Baez, Queen Noor, Liv Ullman, Oriana Fallaci, Susan Sontag, Marguerite Duras...

No comments: