Monday, November 06, 2006

Notice of our next meeting

This image is for Natalie



Thanksgiving being less than 3 weeks away, I suggest that our next meeting be set for Saturday, 18 November at 2PM at my Studio.

Julia, Hillary and Veronica: You have not yet posted your selections. Are you not sure? Have you not decided? Do you need help on making a choice? Let me hear from you, I will gladly help.

Alex: Perhaps discussing Oriana Fallaci with your grandmother will help you determine which woman to begin with.

A quick reminder to all that because we are working as a team, it is important that we all communicate and stay connected. That is a primary function of this blog.

2 comments:

MaryAlice Parks said...

I am not sure that I can make that time. That Saturday night is closing night of a show I am directing. Perhaps Sunday at 2? Or earlier on Sat? Let me know, MaryAlice

Mireille Miller said...

Thanks for responding so quickly MaryAlice. It seems that you will be quite busy on that Saturday. Sunday at 2 pm would be fine if it works out for everyone. Let us wait to hear from the others before making a final decision on it.
How are you progressing?